Thursday 10 September 2009

Thursdays Thoughts - Why that image and whats it got to do with spanking and BDSM?

Its the image you see on my header, its the image you see on my sidebar...and its an image you are seeing yet again. Why that image? Because it speaks to me and of me. My kink, my life, myself, my submission.

To me this picture says:

I'm a woman who finds it important to look after herself...I love make-up, looking sexy and pretty things (these include an absolute fetish for sexy lingerie and gorgeous sexy outfits!) It says I like to pamper myself (bring on those long baths with heaps and heaps of bubbles and bath salts...with a glass of wine and soothing music! A house with only a shower? Perish the thought!)

The tears speak of my deep emotion. I am a woman with deep deep emotions, I feel deeply, I love deeply and I am passionate about my family, friends and of course, my kink. I cry during sad films, during emotional scenes in a book, and I cry when I am otk and feel stressed with someone I trust, and can just let go (not many of those)!

The single, solitary tear also speaks of my solitude. The fact that despite my very many friends and family and being very loved, I'm still waiting for the one who can take me 'in hand'. Whom I can trust to hand control over to. One whom I can love with my entire being, and he can love me back with the same passion (and of course have kinky BDSM and spanking fun too!). More and more I'm longing for this person, and more and more I'm determined to wait for the right one. One I can trust enough to hand control over and know its not going to be abused.

The colours remind me that I am a girl who likes fine things - but I can be muted and subdued. I can be ready to sparkle and party it up, and I can enjoy a glass of wine and blogging. I am different, I am, just me. They are also deep colours, for a deep person.

Thats what my picture says about me...what does your blog picture say about you? And should you read anything else into my picture (or there is a reason you like it, or don't like it for that matter) let me know in my comments please!

3 comments:

  1. Good post. My blog picture mainly says that I'm too ugly to put up my real picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's nice to read about you , your feelings, what makes you tick! Meow

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog says more than I'd ever even dream of saying in real life... ever!

    As for you, well, I just look forward to getting to know you much, much better!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

What you think.......