Friday 11 September 2009

Flash Fiction Friday




He leaned against his truck looking up. Every hour, the blonde had stood at the window wearing only a slim black collar and a pair of stiletto heels, and hung an implement in the window.
He sent a text to his wife.
Obeying him, she made eye contact with her Master and attached the lead. Hanging the cane, she turned around, legs apart and bent grasping her ankles. She would remain like this until he came home.
Mike watched the woman he loved. This was her punishment and submission to His control. Tonight there would be tears, forgiveness and pleasure.

6 comments:

  1. Very sexy! I can see by the grin on his face that he's looking forward to what's ahead! Meow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh collar and heels, lovely one Sara. I'd really like to read what happens when he gets home :)

    Have a good weekend.

    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Sara, it is fun doing this short prompt inspired pieces.

    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, my. What an eyeful for the neighbors. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sara, I thought this was really good! I hope you can come play with us every week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks to me like you are doing a great job on fiction. I think you should try a Fantasy Friday!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete

What you think.......