Wednesday 9 September 2009

Get to know me me-me!

A meme to get to know me!

Well I thought I'd do a meme - and hopefully introduce myself to you! But firstly...I am a new blogger who has lurked...and loved...and learned in the spanking and BDSM blogosphere for quite some time now. I thought it was about time to start my own blog!

So here goes:

So, what are you?

I am a homo-sapien...human....woman....sister....mama (to 'adopted' children)....twenty-something year old daughter....lover....spankee....submissive....bottom....happy go-lucky girl...friend....best mate....philosopher...amateur blog writer....(and so we could go on!)

What are you favorite three implements?

I love hard hand spankings, I love the cane (Count and thank me after each one young lady!) and I love the sensualness of floggers and luckily have friends who know EXACTLY how to use them!

Alfresco/Safely Inside?

Hard one. It depends on my mood. I have had so much fun outside....but I really do love love love a good spanking in comfort inside. Alfresco really does have an edge to it that inside just can't hold onto though!

Whats your favorite sound?

I have three...the sound of a hand landing on my arse....the sound of a cane swishing through the air just before it lands...and the sound of the flogger thwacking on my back....bottom....legs....


Any place in the world you could be right now...where would it be?

OTK on a certain someones knee all the way getting a good, very hard spanking!

Are you collared?

Well I have a shirt that has a collar? No...I'm not collared. I belong to me. And Im not in a D/s relationship.

Who inspires you in your kink?

Oh I have so many many many friends who have inpired me and taught me...and some bloggers...! I would not know where to start! But I suppose those who are capable of being adult, themselves and still enjoy their kink honestly always impress me!

What means the most to you?

Love...you can't buy it and the world is nothing without it.

What quality do you absolutely need in your friends?

Honesty and Trust...hand in hand

Public/Private play?

Both...but the choice of public party play...or private one on one....with the right person I chose private one on one any time.

Would you say you are shy or a social butterfly?

Both actually. But most would say Im a social butterfly...only my friends know Im shy!

One thing most people are shocked to learn about you...they would never suspect!

That Im shy? Only joking, for my vanilla friends...that Im even into spanking and shock! horror! BDSM too!

What fascinates you most about spanking and BDSM?

That I can hand over control for a period of time and just be me. That pain, sometimes intense pain can bring such pleasure. That its an addiction.

Role play/Real Life or Stress Relief spankings?

Im not great at Roleplay...maybe for a laugh! But otherwise I am not great at it! Real life...yes. Does not have to be a punishment...I just prefer to be spanked as me. Not anyone else. And stress relief? Hell yes. Nothing better than a good long hard spanking to shed my stress!

Hard Spanking or sensual?


Both...and depends on my mood. I can enter into subspace with both...and both meet my needs. However for both I need to be in the right mood.

Ever done corner time? And does it work for you?

Yes and it was very amusing! Did not do much for me...

Safe word or no safe word?

With time there are people you don't need one with...but still I always have one...though have never actually had to call RED!!!!!!!!!!

What are you going to do now?

Wear out some batteries and then go to sleep....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sara! Thought I'd pop over and say hello here too. Am I your first comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Spanky...

    You are my first comment too! Wow! You definitely win the prize for that! Thanks for the comment - you may be my only comment!!!!!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara,
    Glad to have you join us. I probably didn't lurk long enough before I jumped into all this. I hope you enjoy your blog. I enjoy blogging like you said both spanking and vanilla. Be sure and comment when you can. Lots of folks will follow your link back here. It's the easiest way to be found.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable.Sara It’s so nice to hear your point of view. Honest,hilarious…good job

    ReplyDelete

What you think.......